I realize I haven't posted since New Year's Day 2010.
Lots of things have happened, not the least of which are:
- I quit drinking, for real. (Lots of those meetings where you're not supposed to say any identifying information on press, radio and film. So I'm not mentioning it and shit. Just so you know that.)
- I quit smoking.
- I started dating that someone.
- That someone and I became really serious.
- We got pregnant. I did the heavy lifting on that one.
- We had a baby. He's a peach. He's 2 years old now. TWO! I'm not even kidding. Not a teensy bit.
- I had a job I really liked, and I don't have it anymore.
- I've gained purpose in life, and lost it, and gained it some more, made dinner a few times, and sort of switched over to Facebook.
- I did some laundry, had a few birthday parties. etc.
- I got married (to previously aforementioned someone.)
- I'm doing pretty well.
I'm debating closing my LJ account – just copying it all and making it into a book or something.
If you are still out there, and I am appearing on your page, and you used to be interested in me for one reason or another… Let me know in the comments, please. I'm not even sure what to make of all of this stuff I wrote. But the internet kept it for a reason… I'm wondering what the reason is…
Hugs, kisses. Hope you are enjoying spring.